Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Who AM I? The Real Desperate Housewife

How do I begin?  I am sure some will think I am not so desperate and that my title just doesn't fit.  Well I might agree, desperate might not be the right word, but then again, it just might. 
I will never claim to be for everyone but I will be honest and even when the best would be to keep quiet I will just say it.  Some may even think I am lazy and deserve a bit of unhappiness.


I have been married for 15 years and it's a long story, maybe one day I will get into details.    Right now I just want to focus on today and the future.  Really not much to say right now.

My son who is 10 has a couple of friends over and they are watching "Paul" which is still in the theaters but found a website where you can watch movies before the come out of video.  I know what you are thinking, Gosh you are such a bad mom.  #1 the movie is rated R and he is only 10, #2 I am letting 2 other young impressionable kids who's parents do not know they are watching it. #3 I am sure my son has homework and a project do tomorrow but he is not doing it and #4 Well aren't those 3 bad enough?
Still they are in my office watching the movie. 
Now back in the day when my oldest was that age I wouldn't even let him watch a PG-13 movie. Homework had to be done as soon as you got home, and no tv until that was done.
Boy has time changed now.
Well to be honest I didn't know what it was rated until just now when I looked it up online.  I guess that is even more sad.  Have a few more cookies and take another nap.

This is not really what my blog is about, it is really about how my everyday life is and how I can find myself through all the crap I deal with.  Granted most of my problems are made by me, and
I continue to make them worse, but some times, just sometimes it is not my fault.

I'll let y'all decide, Maybe just maybe if complete strangers can see something I can not see, maybe I can figure out who I am, and if I am really desperate or not.  Maybe I can change or just fix the problem.

The REAL problem will be when my husband gets home, and finds out the house is not clean, I will let you know how he reacts later.

No comments:

Post a Comment